The Quality Assurance department of Janssen Biologics is looking for a Quality Assurance officer. The Quality Assurance department takes a stand to consistently ensure the delivery of safe, cost-effective and high-quality products for the patients in need.
- 14 januari 2022
- vacaturenummer: 509390
A starting salary of € 2.835,65
A full time job
Room to develop yourself
Work at the science park in Leiden
Work for a unique employer
Work together in a great team
Do you recognize yourself in the following aspects?
- B.Sc degree / HBO (or equivalent) in Biochemistry, Biology, Pharmaceutical or relevant education.
- Preferable some years of QA experience in the biotechnological/pharmaceutical or related industry
- Knowledge and experience in vaccines is a preferred
- Experience with documentation systems like Trackwise, True Vault is preferable
- Experience in Change control and all documenting related activities
- Problem-solving and analytical capability, eye for details
- Good communicative and advisory skills in English both in word and writing.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
The QA Officer acts as a quality expert and applies our Quality Systems to create, review and approve GMP documentation. The QA Officer works in close collaboration with other departments (Operations, QC, Engineering, Vaccines Launch Facility and Development Departments). In this position you report to Manager QA NPD & Launch and will work together with QA officers and QA Associates. The activities include per example:
- Review and approve validation assessments, protocols and reports
- Review and approve analytical method transfer protocols and reports
- Perform batch record review
- Release Raw Materials
- Provide review and approval of document changes and change controls
- Track and monitor progress to anticipate, flag and prevent any delays
- Act as member for local or global capacity/quality projects
- Optimize current Quality Processes
Janssen Biologics B.V. is a multinational pharmaceutical company that has been for more than 25 years a leader in the field of bio medicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, we continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders (I.M.I.D.s), such as rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis. Janssen Biologics is part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies.
- On top of your salary you will receive 5.5% ADV allowance
- After receiving your application, you will hear from us as soon as possible.
- If we find you suitable based on your CV and motivation, we will call you for a selection interview.
- We will ask you for two references.
- If the outcome of the selection interview is positive, we will introduce you to Janssen Biologics.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.