Are you looking for an hourly guarantee of at least 30 hours a week? Do you also like to work in night shifts? Become a Warehouse employee at GLS in Utrecht.
What can you expect from us?
- A fulltime job as warehouse employee at an international logistics company
- An hourly guarantee of at least 30 hours a week;
- A surcharge of 100% for the sunday night
- A pick up from various places in Utrecht
- Travelling expenses up to 20 kilometers from Utrecht
- An average salary of € 11,20 per hour because of the surcharges (based on 40 hours per week and 21 years and older)
Working for GLS
Do you think you are strong enough as warehouse employee? GLS in Utrecht is looking for logistical go-getters who unload cargo from our trucks to our conveyer belt. And the other way around. Working for GLS in Utrecht as warehouse employee means working with your bare hands.
At GLS, work continues 24/7 and therefore we can also offer you an hour guarantee of at least 30 hours a week. There are different working hours:
- Monday - Friday: 8 p.m. - 0.00 p.m., 0.00 p.m. - 5 p.m. or from 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Sunday: 8 p.m. - 0.00 p.m.
Position for students?
It's also the ideal job for students who are looking to earn a little money on the side, for example by working two nights a week. This isn't a job for the faint hearted: it's a tough job. But a little hard work never hurt anyone, right?
As a logistic company GLS is active in the whole of Europe. From our logistic center in Utrecht you service the Netherlands. We offer a dynamic environment, especially suited for employees with perseverance.
What do we expect?
- You are available for 5 weekdays or 4 weekdays and 1 Sunday night;
- You are able to lift up to 15 kg;
- You live in 20 km around Utrecht;
How to apply?
Are you the go-getter and the warehouse employee we are looking for in Utrecht? Then apply via the button at the bottom of this page. We’ll be in touch before you know it!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.