Are you a highly motivated, independent student, with an interest in Quality Assurance? Would you like a challenging and interesting internship where you can make a real difference?
- 25 november 2021
- vacaturenummer: 501224
500 euro internship allowance
Working in an international environment
Learning & developing your potential
- A student at master level, preferably with the following background: pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, biomedical sciences
- Independent and result orientated
- Strong communication in English and Dutch
- Skilled in MS Office
- Creative and enthusiastic
You will help with the development and implementation of a site wide GMP and root cause problem solving (RCPS) training that will help strengthen the quality culture within Janssen Biologics. As a member of the Quality Promise initiative, you will be working closely with a team consisting of members from all the different business units including quality control, quality assurance and production. We are looking for someone who is independent and has strong communication skills and is enthusiastic.
Tasks that will be part of your internship:
- Develop the site wide GMP and root cause problem solving (RCPS) training as part of the Quality Promise initiative. This would include:
- Performing a gap assessment on quality investigation process and training. This will include review of audit reports and observations.
- Interviewing different key stake holders.
- Benchmarking best training practices within the Janssen Supply Chain.
- Defining the GMP and RCPS training goals and objectives
- Identifying the different target groups and developing the training as required by the different target groups. These include various different functions across the organization.
- Creating the GMP and RCPS training incl. multimedia content
- Monitoring the training strategy, measuring its success and effectiveness and reporting the results
The department Quality Assurance (QA) sees to that quality systems are applied as per GMP standards within Janssen Biologics and is responsible for handling non-conformances, bulk (PFB / FB) and intermediate (DPC / CSS) release, change control and provides advice on quality topics to all departments of the supply chain. We are focused on maintaining and improving end-to-end quality & compliance, following trends in the network to adopt new technologies and having a quality culture that is embraced by the organization. As Quality, we take a stand to consistently ensure the delivery of safe, cost effective and high-quality products for the patients in need.
Do you have any questions or would you like to have more information about our
internship possibilities, please contact us via 071-5162521 or e-mail
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.