- 13 april 2018
- vacaturenummer: 50060
Are you a fan of cream puffs and are you looking for a fulltime job in production? Become a production worker at Van Diermen in Spakenburg! Become a part of the most famous bakery of cream puffs in Europe.
What do we offer you?
- A full-time job for a longer period as a production worker at an international company;
- Via Randstad you will get work shoes, you will accrue holiday allowance and after 26 weeks you will accrue pension;
- A travel allowance of € 0.19 per km;
- An irregularity surcharge of 34% over working hours between 18:00 - 06:00 hours;
- A salary of € 10.35 gross per hour (from 22 years and older);
Working at Van Diermen
With one oven and a mission to create the perfect cream puffs, JanHilbert van Diermen started the bakery in 1992. Today it is a successful family business with more than 130 employees and more than 50 export markets. Van Diermen is proudly based in Spakenburg, a historic village of fishermen and bakers in the heart of the Netherlands. You can also be part of this as a production worker.
What are you going to do?
- You will help to check the production line;
- You will help with packing the products;
- You will supervise the functioning of the machines;
Work for a production worker goes on 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. That is why we work in different teams and you have to deal with different working hours. The working hours of the production worker are: 07:00 - 15:00, 15:00 - 23:00 and 23:00 - 07:00.
Who are you?
- You are in possession of your own transport so that you can get to Spakenburg without public transport;
- You have excellent command of the Dutch or English language;
- You are willing to work in shifts;
Are you the production worker who helps Van Diermen? Be quick and apply directly via the application button! Do you have a question? Call or email us via the contact details below.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.