For SABIC's European Customer Service Center located in Bergen op Zoom, we are looking for an autonomous 'Customer Service Specialist'.
- 03 december 2021
- vacaturenummer: 500587
€ 2.981,- 13th Month bonus +5,12% ADV
Bergen op Zoom
- Economic Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Great English & German language skills
- An additional language is a big plus
- Skillful in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- SAP experience is a major plus
- Excelling social & communication skills
You'll manage the 'Order to Delivery'-process by helping customers with inquiries related to orders, deliveries, invoicing, claims, e-business services and more. Next to having external customer contact about logistics such as delivery times, delivery options, the status of the orders, etc, you'll also have a lot of internal contact with the various departments to further process these.
- Ensure timely resolution on customer issues.
- 'Own' the customer, and pro-actively provide support in service and logistics.
- Participate in projects optimizing CS processes and drive teams metrics that are directly linked to customer satisfaction.
- Maintain daily contact with our sales organization
- Intimate co-operation with various departments in our headquarters in Bergen op Zoom and our logistics organizations and partners around Europe.
You'll work at an internationally oriented company within a culturally divers and motivated team.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Then we look forward to receiving your resume and motivational letter!
Vragen over deze vacature of functie? Aarzel dan niet om contact op te nemen!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.