Do you have experience in Engineering and IT projects? Are you hands on and able to inspire people? We are looking for a Project Engineering Manager. Our client is specialized in the complete delivery and maintenance of signalling systems, aimed at safe and efficient transport of trains, metro’s and trams. Activities are conducted as engineering, testing and commissioning, maintenance and project management. They have implemented main line signalling systems as ERTMS for the Betuwe route and urban systems as CBTC for the Amsterdam metro/North-South Line.
- 28 juni 2022
- vacaturenummer: 500044
Gross monthly salary between €3.000,- en €6.000,-
A year contract. Self employed also possible.
Innovative company where you can develop yourself.
The opportunity to unleash your potential.
We are looking for an organizer who feels comfortable within an engineering environment. We don’t need you to fix technical issues, we need you to be the facilitator so other people can. Spot the gaps, bring people together and escalate when necessary.
- A technical / IT bachelors or masters degree;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in comparable position;
- Experience with project management;
- Experience with working with multifunctional teams;
- Experience in IT projects;
- You speak English fluently. Dutch is preferred.
One of the current signalling systems in the field needs a software upgrade of a subsystem to the latest version. These new requirements will impact existing use cases and therefore other subsystems will be affected as well. That’s why validation and verification activities on system level are an important part of this project scope. Finally, because it is a safety signalling system all safety documentation needs to be in place and assessed. The challenge in this project is to coordinate the different countries involved (Sweden, Poland, Germany, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands). Additionally within the scope of this project some knowledge transfers between countries need to be coordinated as well. You will be responsible for the project management of the engineering of this project.
- The organization of the engineering activities in a project according to established Quality / Cost / Delivery (QCD) agreements;
- Responsible for the complete verification & validation of a project solution. The activity is aimed at making the customer requirements demonstrable and managing the project solution;
- Leading the technical contractual scope of the project;
- Assigning work packages to the project engineering team and following up and planning of the engineering activities;
- The distribution and management of all technical documents to the project core team members for industrialization, sourcing, installation, testing and commissioning.
This company is located in Utrecht and Ridderkerk. You are going to work at the Utrecht site. The site in Utrecht specializes in the complete delivery and maintenance of signalling systems, aimed at safe and efficient transport of trains, metro’s and trams. Activities are conducted as engineering, testing and commissioning, maintenance and project management.Our client has implemented main line signalling systems as ERTMS for the Betuwe route and urban systems as CBTC for the Amsterdam metro/North-South Line.
Are you interested in this position? Respond via the application button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Would you like to have a technical job but you don't have experience yet? No problem! Via Randstad Boost Vakopleidingen there are lots of possibilities. You can ask me for more information.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.