- 13 april 2018
- vacaturenummer: 49978
We are looking for a HBO/WO student with excellent Excel skills who is interested in Finance. The job opening is project based for a period of 8 months. Working hours are 8:30 until 14/15:00 for 2-5 days a week. The working hours are fixed because of the proces and the contact with Japan. After 15:00 the processed is completed for that day.
NN Re is a dynamic, and diverse, organization with around 87 FTE’s working in The Hague. Apart from this hedge book, NN Re has also traditional Life, Non-Life books and financial reinsurance books, which makes a diversified and variant portfolio of NN Re. The Hedge Operations Team is responsible for the operational activities related to market and insurance risks of re-insured products sold in Japan and Europe. It uses various financial models to calculate the market risks of the VA portfolios and hedges the risk by applying various hedging strategies in close cooperation with the Hedge Strategy and Investment team.
We are looking for a new colleague to help us finalize the efficiency projects that require additional effort of the department the coming 8 months.
• Bachelor degree in mathematics/ finance, or IT with interest in Finance;
• Programming experience on VBA/ SQL as minimum
• knowledge on hedging and usage of derivatives;
• Interest in Financial Markets and related risk management processes;
1. Financial product knowledge (including bonds, futures, options, interest rate swaps, etc.). 2. Flair for numbers and good knowledge of math.
3. Good knowledge of Excel.
4. Programming skills in VBA.
5. Knowledge of statistical software packages
1. Pro-active, accurate, and diligent work attitude.
2. Strong collaborative spirit to collaborate with different stakeholders.
4. Flexible and open minded.
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Time management and prioritization within a dynamic work environment.
Please apply with your English resume and motivation letter!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Randstad Banking & Insurance