- 12 april 2018
- vacaturenummer: 49961
We are searching for a Facilities Employee! As facilities employee you take care of providing excellent service and guide external and internal customers throughout the site. Can you also execute transactions in an accurate and timely manner? Are you keen on following up on procedures and instructions? Then we would like to hear from you!
Full Time Position based in Amsterdam
Main duties & Responsibilities:
• Accommodate facilities or maintenance of the common areas on the premises of the organization, so that the common areas are representative at all times and that the Warehouses are at all times representative and workable (this could include reassembling furniture, resolving technical challenges, check the lights in the building, seasonal maintenance).
• Assisting third parties that are to carry out work in the warehouse or general area.
• The recognition of defects and or unsafe situations, intervene when its unsafe, report unsafe situations by internal and external parties.
• Follows detailed and defined instructions.
• Daily monitoring of a safe working environment.
• Inspect BHV equipment.
• Cleaning work (if cleaner is absent).
• Track and input reports from all sites into database.
You will work in an informal and dynamic environment with motivated colleagues. In this position, you will be reporting to the Team Lead Facilities.
Qualifications, skills and experiences request:
• Experience in Facility work.
• Knowledge and experience in Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint).
• Proficiency in Dutch and English.
• Being able to work independently in a team environment.
• You are a real problem solver.
• You know how to handle maintenance equipment.
• You are customer oriented.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.