- 12 april 2018
- vacaturenummer: 49931
For ASML we are looking for a Tool Center Engineer
Are you challenged by complex logistical processes? Are you able to set-up, operate and maintain tool management processes? Are you able to analyze and understand processes and determine possible root causes together with a team of experts? Are you a service professional with a quality driven mindset? We might then be looking for you!.
The Toolcenter engineer is in the middle of different
disciplines and coordinates quality (productivity/cost) related tool management
issues. Quality issues are approached with regard to structure, processes and
procedures as well as operational day to day business to assure progress from a
quality point of view. Relevant other disciplines to interface with are
production and supporting departments such as supply chain, logistics, D&E
and production engineering
Together with your colleague engineers you are responsible for the introduction, maintenance, and optimization of ToolCenter processes and services: Register, Store, Lend out/Return and Maintenance processes and for Deliver and Collect services.
Main tasks are:
- Support, analyze and (continue) improve toolcenter processes and services;
- Initiate and implement process improvements for tool management;
- Support and influence adjacent departments (e.g. D&E, CSCM) wrt tool management process;
- Safeguard and maintain the required knowledge of tool management;
- Interact with stakeholders to setup and optimize the tool management processes;
- Embed new services and/or processes/procedures/workinstructions in the current organization in such a way that it’s transparent on all levels.
HBO level (or higher). Knowledge and/or affinity with logistical processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of logistical complex processes, and organization.
- Experience with ERP-systems (SAP), Sharepoint, MS Excel, MS Access, and reporting tooling.
- Experience in leading (small) projects.
- Experience in the field of Logistical Engineering and/or designing logistical processes is a pre.
- Hands-on experience in transport & packaging is pre.
- Experience with developing and maintaining software applications is pre.
- Pragmatic, pro-active and service oriented entrepreneur
- Good communicator (in Dutch and English) on different levels
- Accurate, precise, convincing and finisher
- Drive for knowledge, sharing and continuous improvement
- Team player
- Analytical, structural, focused way of working is required
Context of the position
The Operations organization states the following mission: plan, develop and maintain a global network of qualified suppliers and factories, which is capable of delivering lithographic systems, related products and services that exceed customer expectations regarding quality, lead time, technology and cost.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.