Are you an experienced maintenance engineer, interested in a great career at Philips? And do you speak the Dutch or English language? Then this might be the job for you!
- 06 januari 2022
- vacaturenummer: 498859
€2435,- / €4000,- a month, based on experience
Direct contract at Philips!
Full time in dayshift
High-Tech Campus Eindhoven
Maintenance engineer (MEMS)
- MBO+ or HBO certified in a technical discipline relevant to the industry (electronics, mechatronics, physics, materials science, mechanics, chemical engineering) with at least 3 years of experience as maintenance engineer in a production environment.
- Experience with MEMS and/or semiconductor manufacturing is a strong pro.
- Eager to learn the technical details of all equipment.
- Well skilled to read electrical and mechanical drawings.
- (Basic) knowledge of (computer) control systems, PLC’s, networks.
- Willing to work in a clean-room environment in shifts.
Keeping the high-tech semicon process equipment in the Mems Foundry in optimal condition. You will be working on equipment in the area of lithography, metrology, furnaces, CVD, Dry Etch (in particular), PVD and wet chemical processing.
- The equipment uptime and creating / improving maintenance plans and procedures.
- Performing the planned and unplanned maintenance, including root cause analysis, maintenance planning, evaluation, documentation and continuous improvements.
- Acting pro-actively on possible malfunction of equipment and making sure that used spare parts and consumables are re-ordered.
- Staying in close contact with equipment owners and operations technicians before, during and after maintenance for an optimal planned and executed maintenance.
- Working safely in the team, the equipment and the environment.
- Joining crash teams for complicated machine/process failures and joining Kaizen improvement teams.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. And now, you have the possibility to be a part of this great company!
You will be part of the MEMS maintenance group. This team is responsible for the availability and uptime of the process equipment that is used in the development and production processes of MEMS & Micro devices.
Are you ready to start your new career at Philips, but you don't speak the Dutch language? No Problem! This vacancy is open for people who speak the Dutch and English language, but you have to be willing to learn the Dutch language in the future.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.