- 08 februari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 4985
Are you ready for a next-level and international challenge? The Dow Chemical Company in Terneuzen is looking for a Logistics Service Coordinator!
What you'll be doing
Your job as a Logistics Service Coordinator is to make sure the logistics department runs smoothly. You are responsible for arranging transportation and monitoring (international) shipments in close cooperation with carriers, Customer Service and the Planning & Scheduling Department.
Who you are
You are a service oriented person and because of the international character of this job, your English language skills are excellent.
- You have at least an MBO 3 or MBO 4 degree (NLQF3/EQF3)
- You are in the possession of a valid work permit.
- You are a team player and true multitasker.
- You have experience with Microsoft Office.
What you'll get
You'll be part of an amazingly fun and energetic team within a professional organization. Besides, we offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- An international work environment, with team members from all over the world.
- Continuous development opportunities, both on a professional and personal level.
- Strong focus on your well-being and health, (e.g. gym discount).
About Dow Chemical Company
As a Logistics Service Coordinator you'll be working for the Dow Benelux Integrated Center B.V. which supports the Dow Chemical Company in a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customers service, finance, HR and more. The Dow employs over 600 employees and represents more than 50 languages and nationalities. This makes us a diverse, but also enthusiastic, curious and energetic bunch. Would you like to join us? We can't wait to meet you!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.