- 19 december 2018
- vacaturenummer: 49825
Do you have experience in supporting procurement, along with a customer service mindset? Is working in an international environment an absolute plus for you? We are looking for a PO Expeditor for Dow Benelux!
The Procure to Pay (P2P) department is responsible for the Purchase of materials and services, raw materials and packaging materials. It also provides logistics ‘purchased’ services and the entire administrative processing of purchasing and contracts. Apart from that, it is the responsibility of accounts payable to ensure that all invoices from third parties are verified and processed for payment. The ‘Travel and Expense report team’ covers the compensation of travel and entertainment costs. This is a service P2P provides for all Dow entities in Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA): about 200, in 25 different countries. By doing so, it must always meet both internal requirements and legal and tax regulations.
The Tactical Buying Specialist & PO Expeditor Specialist provides procurement, business,
financial, and/or systems analysis and reporting support for the DBIC Procure to Pay processes.
They are accountable to deliver advanced analytics and reporting support for their assigned
Procurement strategy and/or category of spends.
**Analytics: S/he provides support for the development of metrics, analyses, and reporting;
delivering KPI metrics and scorecard reporting, providing procure to pay analyses and support, in addition to responding to planned and ad hoc requests as assigned
**Service Delivery: The individual in this role will work with moderate supervision to accomplish his/her own assigned workload and collaboratively with other members of his/ her Procurement or cross functional team in compliance with the approved P2P process standards at the agreed service levels
• Support the analytics to support buy channel standardization, contract terms and
conditions standardization, vendor and business user self-service adoption strategies, and
catalogue management strategies
• Support analyses and insight to resolve Level III escalations from 3 rd party managed
• Support robust reporting and analytics to support fact based decision making
• Support buyers and analysts to perform root cause analyses and business process
improvement activities to eliminate the root cause of escalations and exceptions
• Support metrics data capture, analysis and reporting for performance scorecard, Mutual
Service Agreement and Service Level Agreement Reporting
**Process Excellence: Assist in the development and maintenance of purchasing process standards and procedures
• Utilize the work load repository, SAP ECC and request management tools to capture
work product and requests in support of robust demand management. Periodically
support the review and evaluate content to drive continuous improvement activities
• Work closely with the Procurement Analyst IIIIs, Category Primaries and Strategic
Sourcing to proactively identify analytics and reporting needs, assist in design and
implementation of continuous improvement activities
MBO 3/4 or bachelor
• 3+ years of experience in analytics and reporting
• Experience supporting procurement, strategic sourcing, supply chain or logistics decision
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.