Associate Tax Specialist analyzes financial information and translates it into information useful for Tax purposes within a small geography/country or business. By working in a high performance cross-functional team environment, supports activities related to local tax issues, appeals, compliance, legislative tax policy, and tax planning.
- 10 januari 2022
- vacaturenummer: 497230
Salary range €2.500- €3.200, based on 40 hours pw
An exciting full time job
An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
- You have an MBO degree in Finance or Tax or equivalent by proven working experience.
- You are fluent in English & German.
- Having few years of experience in VAT is a plus and basic financial experience is required.
- You have experience with SAP and Microsoft Office applications.
In this role the Tax Analyst will be preparing various VAT returns as well as performing automated checks, keeping track of issues and completing an audit defense file for each VAT registration.
- Prepares tax returns as per country tax requirements. This will be in the area of Indirect Tax (VAT, Intrastat, Sales list) and/or Direct Tax (Corporate Income Tax, Transfer pricing)
- Able to work independent on Tax activities, under guidance of Country Tax managers
- Identifies work process improvement opportunities and/or automation opportunities
- Responsible for Tax data analyzing and will assist on implementing new Tax technology in the EMEAI region
- Supports communication links to Tax Authorities, External Audit Staff, and Tax Advisors.
- Acts within the scope of a small geography/country or business.
- Joins this role as entry-level using conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures.
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in work area by evaluating and selecting solutions from established operating procedures and/or analytical/scientific methods under a moderate degree of supervision.
Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of Dow globally and the largest Dow site in the Benelux. Dow Chemical's service center consists of a strong and multicultural team of talented individuals. As Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like your ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.