The Turnaround Quality Manager has overall responsibility for implementation of the Quality processes during the LHC 3 TA 2024 turnaround.
- 04 januari 2022
- vacaturenummer: 496572
A market conform salary
Dow can offer you a contract anytime
Travel and tunnel costs are reimbursed
Full time position for 40 hours per week
- Engineering degree preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in the manufacturing industry
- QA/QC experience is an asset
- VCA vol certificate
- Communications skills, written and verbal
- Ability work with and lead a team
- establish, implement, coordinate and successfully complete the TA Quality processes, ensure that they are compatible with existing site Quality Programs and approved by the TA Steering Team
- work with TA Manager to assign personnel to the Quality Team
- work with Contractors to review their QA Program for TA Work
- provide assistance to Maintenance, Operations, Projects and Contractors on quality issues as required throughout the Turnaround
- fully participate in the TA EH&S program
- work with quality team to set up a log book and efficient shift transfer communication process
- spend 50% of the workday in the field, completely quality related work
- ensure jobs are done safely and intervene when items need to be checked
Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of Dow globally and the largest Dow site in the Benelux. Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you're rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like you ideal job?
Are you interested? Apply now by sending your cv and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 0115-689850
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.