- 13 april 2018
- vacaturenummer: 49602
You are a supply chain professional and you would like to work for a dynamic, ambitious and growing international company. This is your opprtunity!
Operations Scheduler | fulltime | Rotterdam
You will work in the Supply Operations department that consists of about 14 people who constantly put in a lot of energy in the daily operation in a professional and cooperative way. A healthy and enjoyable team spirit is key. You are actively involved, take initiatives and are showing an inspiring example role.
As an Operations scheduler, you are responsible for :
- Daily coordination of the operations of external terminals and the Supply on the Benelux network,
- Responding to the ever changing market conditions and setting the right priorities to ensure that the best results are achieved for the entire supply chain.
- Daily communication with stakeholders: Traders, Product Quality, Plan-team, Operations team to ensure full use of the activities,
- Proactively signal bottlenecks and anticipate on them
- Organizing logistics at optimal cost with respect to high safety standards
- Ensure optimal planning and organizing of the available contracts
- Ensuring administrative and operational handling of contracts in accordance with EN 14214.
The successful candidate has:
Bachelors degree preferably in Supply Chain direction or similar + 1,5 years experience in relevant position
MBO+ level combined with at least 4 years of relevant experience will also be taken in consideration
Experience in logistics, preferably in oil operations; Product knowledge is considered a plus
Excellent knowledge of English language, both written and verbally
Dutch & German language skills are considered to be an advantage
Experience with and knowledge of the oil market and biofuels is considered a major advantage
The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate the following competences:
Social skills for maintaining internal and external contacts and offering advice
Planning and organizational skills
Accuracy and systematic approach
Creative and innovative ability for finding solutions
Stress resistant and decisively to respond to schedule / market changes
Proactive and self starting
A person who thinks in opportunities and solutions with a critical mindset and a desire for continuous improvement and adding value.
Does this profile fit you? Apply now! If you have any questions, please contact Amir Azimi:
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.