Scania Production Meppel paints the plastic cabin and chassis parts. From there, we transport the parts to one of our three European production plants. For the paint department, we are looking for industrial paint sprayers with a good eye for detail and an interest in lacquer and color.what we offer
- Gross hourly wage of €14,22, 20,3% shift allowance
- Mileage reimbursement of € 0,19/km
- Work clothes and shoes courtesy of Scania
- Good work-life balance due to three-shift rotation
- Fun atmosphere
- Training courtesy of Randstad Boost
If you enjoy your work and are you proud of being a paint sprayer, we're looking for you at Scania Production Meppel. You are the colleague we're looking for if you meet these requirements:
- You have your own transport
- You can speak and write well in English
- You are a trained industrial paint sprayer
- You are not color blind
You will mostly be in the box with your team to spray-paint parts. The cabin and chassis parts are carefully primed before can be spray-painted. We make the lacquer by hand. After the parts have been spray-painted, you will check them thoroughly. If new colleagues start, you enjoy teaching them the tricks of the trade.
- Spray-painting the cabin and chassis parts by hand
- Checking the spray-painted parts
- Teaching new colleagues your craft
- Priming parts that will be spray-painted
Scania is an international business that produces trucks, busses, motors, and services and sells them in over 100 countries worldwide. Scania Logistics Netherlands is the hub between global suppliers and the production plants in Zwolle and Meppel. This allows them to make the best trucks. Because we're expanding our logistics hub, we're looking for new talent!
- You work in a three-shift rotation
- The morning shift starts at 06:00 and ends at 14:18
- The evening shift starts at 14:18 and ends at 22:36
- The night shift starts at 22:36 and ends at 06:00
Are you excited to start? Click on the 'solliciteren' button and we'll get in touch with you to schedule an interview on site.