For an international market leader in electrical engineering, I am looking for someone to support the buyer and logistics department. This is a temporary position, but you can get a permanent contract if there is a good fit. You can start immediately. You will be working in the e-Mobility department, a global forerunner in electric vehicle charging.
- 14 oktober 2021
- vacaturenummer: 493705
Salary of up to € 3.800
Hypermodern work location in Delft
Earn a permanent contract within a year
Talented people grow quickly here
Working at a forerunner in electric cars
Informal and friendly working environment
As our ideal candidate, you have solid experience working in the supply chain / procurement / logistics department. In doing so, you have worked at international companies. Fluency in English is a must. Having experience working with SAP is a plus.
- You have at least three years of experience as a buyer / supply chain professional;
- You have worked at an international company;
- You are fluent in English and have strong communication skills;
- You are hands-on, independent and organized;
- Preferably you have experience working with SAP.
You are going to work for the e-Mobility department. This department is a global leader in charging systems for electric vehicles. Your responsibilities include:
- Initiating purchase orders in the system;
- Confirming delivery with suppliers, monitoring and tracking supplier performance;
- Processing invoices;
- Preparing administrative transportation documentation for the external warehouse;
- Releasing shipments to forwarders based on vendor packing lists;
- Liaising with transportation / logistics groups for freight quotes, documentation and delivery.
This department offers total solutions for electrical vehicle charging. In doing so, it lays the foundations for a future of smarter, reliable, and emission-free mobility, accessible by everyone, everywhere. Your working location is the TU Delft campus. You join an informal and fun team of dedicated customer service experts.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.