For an international market leader in electrical engineering, I am looking for a data enthusiast with a feeling for numbers. This is a temporary position, but you can get a permanent contract if there is a good fit. You can start immediately. You will be working in the e-Mobility department, a global forerunner in electric vehicle charging.
- 14 oktober 2021
- vacaturenummer: 493687
Salary of up to € 3.500
Hypermodern work location in Delft
Earn a permanent contract within a year
Talented people grow quickly here
Working at a forerunner in electric cars
Informal and friendly working environment
As our ideal candidate, you have solid experience working with financial data. You are proficient in Excel (VLookup, building dashboards, and more). You have a Bachelor's degree in commercial economics, marketing, accounting or a similar field. Fluency in English is a must. Having experience working in an international company is a plus.
- You have experience working with financial data;
- You are proficient in Excel;
- You have a Bachelor's degree in commercial economics, marketing, accounting, or something similar;
- You are fluent in English and have strong communication skills;
- You are hands-on, independent and organized;
- Preferably you have experience working in an international company.
You are going to work for the e-Mobility department. This department is a global leader in charging systems for electric vehicles. Your responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining customer, material, and sales master data in centrally stored systems;
- Monitoring data consistency and consolidation;
- Maintaining data accuracy in the ERP or other business information systems.
This department offers total solutions for electrical vehicle charging. In doing so, it lays the foundations for a future of smarter, reliable, and emission-free mobility, accessible by everyone, everywhere. Your working location is the TU Delft campus. You join an informal and fun team of dedicated engineers, customer service specialists, salespeople and more.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.