For an international market leader in electrical engineering, I am looking for an experienced customer service specialist. This is a temporary position until the end of April 2022. You can start immediately. You will be working in the e-Mobility department, a global forerunner in electric vehicle charging.
- 14 oktober 2021
- vacaturenummer: 493683
Salary of up to € 3.500
Hypermodern work location in Delft
Temporary contract until 30-04-2022
Talented people grow quickly here
Working at a forerunner in electric cars
Informal and friendly working environment
As our ideal candidate, you are a customer service representative with at least three years of experience. In doing so, you have worked at international companies. Fluency in English is a must. Having experience working with SAP is a plus.
- You have at least three years of experience as a customer service specialist;
- You have worked at an international company;
- You are fluent in English and have strong communication skills;
- You are hands-on, independent and organized;
- Preferably you have experience working with SAP.
You are going to work for the e-Mobility department. This department is a global leader in charging systems for electric vehicles. Your responsibilities include:
- Resolving customer issues related to orders, technical issues, payment, and more;
- Working closely together with sales, operations, and supply chain teams;
- Providing internal and external customer support, in which you have complete case ownership;
- Coming up with appropriate solutions for customer requests;
- Proactively informing customers about issues;
- Ensuring a positive customer experience.
This department offers total solutions for electrical vehicle charging. In doing so, it lays the foundations for a future of smarter, reliable, and emission-free mobility, accessible by everyone, everywhere. Your working location is the TU Delft campus. You join an informal and fun team of dedicated customer service experts.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.