Do you want to work for a global market leader in the chemical sector? I am urgently looking for someone to join our client's Brexit export team!
- 14 oktober 2021
- vacaturenummer: 493535
Salary up to € 3.000
Work for an international market leader
40 hours per week
Office located in the heart of Rotterdam
Work for at least 9 months
Central role with many stakeholders
To be a fit for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience (Dutch: hbo or wo);
- You have solid experience in using SAP and Microsoft Office;
- You have experience in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of (or experience with) customers is a plus;
- Only English is required - any other languages are a plus;
In this position, you will be responsible for export deliveries from our client's UK site to EU customers and the other way around. You support the local shipping offices and customer service teams by monitoring the completion of customs formalities after Brexit. Since this is a relatively new position, you have a great chance to identify improvement opportunities.
Your daily responsibilities are:
- Executing daily shipping reports in SAP to identify relevant export shipments from the production sites;
- Liaising with local customs broker, shipping office, hauliers and customers to monitor the completion of shippings
- Maintaining completion reports to show completion status of export/import deliveries;
- Reviewing the status of shipments daily with the Tax team in Rotterdam;
- Supporting local shipping offices and customer service teams by following up on unactioned documents;
Our client is one of the world's leading chemical companies. Their global headquarters is situated in the heart of Rotterdam. You can easily reach it by public transport. This position is in the customer service team. This is a great opportunity to work for a leading firm in an international and fast-paced environment!
Please apply or reach out to me if you are interested in this vacancy. I am urgently looking for candidates!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.