As an Order Management Specialist you are responsible for the administrative support of the outbound order flow in a Distribution Center. Interested? Do read on!
- 12 oktober 2021
- vacaturenummer: 492906
Pleasant working environment
Are you flexible, reliable, motivated, enthusiastic person who is also able to withstand stress? Then this job might be for you.
- An education minimum of MBO or HBO (administrative and/or logistics background).
- A good command of the Dutch and English language both oral and written.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office: Outlook, Access, Excel, Word.
- Accuracy in generating and processing data.
- Problem solving and process improvement ability capabilities.
- Capable of working in a team and independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- SAP / Oracle / WMS knowledge preferred Oracle Database (E1) preferred.
You act as the main link between Distribution Operations, Customer Care and
Transportation. Your primary focus is to ensure accurate and on-time delivery of orders
within EMEA region while considering special Customer requests and country requirements (export documentation).
In addition, you are required to provide accurate logistics information to the Commercial organization, to Distributors and to the designated freight forwarders.
- Scheduling shipments, arranging transport from the Distribution Center to the end customer and performing all necessary tasks for shipping and on-time delivery.
- Liaise closely with picking and packing teams to define daily priorities.
- Preparing all shipping documents for outbound orders outside the European Union (invoices, Certificates of origin, ATR1, EXA etc).
- Following up and monitoring on orders for high profile Customers until final delivery.
- Ensuring high level of customer service.
- Analysing Customer complaints in regards to Distribution and handling escalations
- Working closely with the respective Customer Care departments and Forwarders, inorder to meet logistics expectations.
- Compiling daily/monthly and quarterly reports and metrics.
This company is the world leader in serving science. Their mission is to enable their customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether their customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, they are here to support them.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.