We are currently looking for a European Omnicare Manager Industries for our Industries department in Schiedam. Responsible for non OEM Bid Management and Development in the region and achievement of order intake goals, plans and activities of the related products/services in assigned region.
- 11 oktober 2021
- vacaturenummer: 492575
Pleasant working atmosphere
You have a good command of the English language in word and writing. Occasionally required to work under increased performance or time pressure. Excellent skills set required in areas such as communication, contract negotiation, terms and conditions design, legal implications of terms and conditions and project management at the most senior level of customer;
- Presentation skills and ability to lead and minute meetings;
- Entrepreneurial mindset combined with a high degree of customer satisfaction and intimacy orientation;
- Able to detect and handle conflicts in own team at an early stage;
- Very good coordination, organized and communication skills in a highly dynamic environment;
- Strong networker, engaging, well aware of the local market and within MAN-ES
- Planning and budgeting for the assigned region;
- Target growth according approach for Omnicare including revamps and footprint solutions for 3rd party business;
- Responsible to support the growth strategies within the region (budget quotations, order intake, revenue/casing,
- customer visits), follow up on open payments;
- Set Up and Follow Up Regional Sales Calls with IGCs to ensure optimal filling grade of Sales Funnel;
- Registration, acceptance of non OEM products with all customers /end users so that each product gets the best
- chance in the market;
MAN Energy Solutions enables its customers to realize sustainable projects in the transition to a CO2-neutral future.
Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we are improving efficiency and
performance on a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for over 250 years, we offer a unique portfolio of
technologies. Headquartered in Germany, it employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 120 locations worldwide. Our after-sales brand, MAN PrimeServ, offers an extensive network of service centers for our customers worldwide.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.