Do you have a background as maintenance technician? Do you get exited about managing quality and safety? The Maintenance Technician Equipment position at Janssen Vaccines & Prevention B.V. might be perfect for you!what we offer
- A salary of € 2476,85 (depending your experience)
- A full-time job
- Potentially work for a longer time
- Work together in a great team
- Work for an unique employer
- Work at the science park in Leiden
Do you recognize yourself in the following aspects?
- Team player
- You like to take initiative in coming up with solutions and are open for receiving feedback
- You have an education background in mechanical, electrical or installation engineering
- Speaking, writing and reading in English is no problem for you
- Work experience within the pharmaceutical industry is seen as beneficial
- 2 Years of work experience within a maintenance environment is seen as beneficial
- Making risk analyses is nothing new for you
- You have knowledge of law and guidelines (GMP, Nen3140, VCA, CE)
Within Janssen Biologics in Leiden there is several production departments. The maintenance technician equipment is primarily responsible for the planning and preforming of preventive maintenance. This will be performed at laboratory and process equipment. The maintenance tasks mainly get performed by third parties. Within this position you will be responsible for a safe and correct maintenance procedure.
Within Janssen Biologics the software CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) is used. In this system all activities are processed. Your feedback on the process is valuable and the company is open for implementing new or better work ways. Implementing these will be one of your tasks.
To summarize, within this position you will be:
- Responsible of organizing and preforming preventive maintenance
- Supporting third parties during preforming their maintenance task
- Keeping an eye on the safety and quality of the maintenance tasks
- Supporting and coming up with new initiatives for a smoother maintenance process.
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention B.V. has a leading position in the world of biotechnology. They develop, produce and sell vaccines. These are used worldwide in the fight against for example Covid-19, HIV and Ebola. Vaccines are not commonplace and that also applies to Janssen.
Other relevant information regarding this position:
- All work takes place during weekdays
- Flexible working hours within ''office hours''
- 5,5% of ''adv'' compensation will be added on top of your salary
- The position is open between 32 and 40 hours
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Feel free to apply for this job today!