For our logistics partner Geodis in Venlo we are looking for motivated warehouse employees. Are you looking for a new job opportunity in this field? Then this might the right one for you!
- 07 oktober 2021
- vacaturenummer: 492265
Salary up to € 12,43 depending on experience!
Work in dayshift, exact times depend on department
Opportunities to grow within the company
Varied working activities
Chance of a Geodis contract after 1040 hours
You are a motivated candidate, ready start a new job opportunity. Furthermore:
- you speak English;
- you have some experience in logistics or are truly motivated to work in this field;
- you are available for at least 32 hours per week in dayshift (specific times depend on the exact department);
- applying for a VOG is part of the procedure;
As a warehouse employee at Geodis you will be responsible for different parts of the logistics proces. Depending on your experience you will be doing different tasks. When you have less experience you can start with just labeling/stickering. When you are more experienced you can also do picking/packing. If you have even more experience you can also be driving different trucks. Keep in mind that even if you are an experienced driver you still have to do the other work as well. Depending on the exact department you will work with different products. For one department they mainly work with products you can find in a store like Kruidvat. At other departments it's mainly monitors or televisions. Lastly, there is also a department with luxury clothing. Concretely you will be doing the following activities in the warehouse:
- value Added Services (VAS) such as labeling or repacking products;
- orderpicking with a scanner;
- heftruck and/or reachtruck driving
Geodis is a large logistics service provider, but manages to stay personal in their approach.
- a really diverse and an international team, English is the main language;
- nice company activities, such as summer barbecues;
- a company which is really focused on development of their people. They have a lot of examples of people growing within the company. For example someone who started as a warehouse employee and is now a supervisor.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.