Super Micro Computer B.V. is looking for an Account Payable Accountant who will perform accounting and administration tasks related to processing of accounts payable daily transactions in SAP. The position is based in our EMEA headquarter at ‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.
- 07 oktober 2021
- vacaturenummer: 492239
Gros salary of € 2500,- a month
32 - 40 hours a week
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of accounting or account payable experience.
- Minimum MBO or college in accounting or finance level.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch is prefered. - Good communication skills, attention to details and accuracy.
- Well organizing and prioritizing. Confidentiality and judgment.
- Problem-solving skills and team work player.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- check, code and verify invoices.
- Control and
- process administrative tasks for incoming invoices in accordance with
- the applicable procedures and deadlines.
- vendor files and do administration related to account payable; correspond with
- vendors and respond to inquiries.
Supermicro® is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Their unprecedented global expansion has provided them with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. They seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.