As a Polish-speaking Content Communication Manager, your goal is to increase the volume in Poland, improve the brand attractiveness and achieve a content communication strategy.
- 06 oktober 2021
- vacaturenummer: 492155
approx. €3500 gross per month
A direct contract with the company
International & dynamic culture
Hybrid way of working (office-home)
opportunities for growth & development
A full time job
You as a candidate:
- You have a relevant degree and a minimum of 2 years of proven experience as a content communication manager.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of SEO and a proven work experience with it and very good experience in setting up social media strategy
- You know not only how to provide the right content on a website but you also have a proven knowledge of the tools to create a website and you have been actively involved with it.
- You are data-driven & result oriented, hands-on and a multitasker
- You speak Polish on a native level and English on a very fluent level.
- You are responsible for all SEO actions
- You set up and implement a strategy to grow volume and brand awareness. Y
- ou are responsible for a variety of communication media channels & the social media strategy
- You grow the database and followers & you are responsible for the country marketing budget
- You are responsible for campaign planning
You will grow dynamically as a Content Communication Manager in an international company that has 20 years of a successful brand awareness, presence in 12 European markets, and 8 different languages.
Randstad Multilingual | French | English | Customer support | Amsterdam
Do you follow us on instagram? @randstadmultilingual
On the 12th of October we are organizing an online career event for French, German, and Nordic speakers. Register now to join, and connect with our team to chat about current and future career opportunities!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.