Cargill is a global food and agriculture business with strong values and years of experience. For our product group 'Edible Oils', we are looking for a supply chain planner. You will be working at our office at Schiphol. Ideally this is someone who knows their way around supply chain links and issues, and has excellent planning and communication skills. So far so good? Read more about this opportunity below!
- 01 oktober 2021
- vacaturenummer: 491390
€3100 per month
1 year contract
40 hours per week
We are looking for an adaptable and enthusiastic supply chain planner. Time management and prioritizing are important skills, as is your ability to communicate. Finally, being able to identify issues and having excellent problem-solving skills will come in extremely handy!
- Hands-on mentality
- Bachelor's degree in a related field OR
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the Supply Chain and inventory planning
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
As The Supply and Inventory Planner you will help coordinate long-term supply chain strategies across networks to address capacity issues and production location decisions in support of business goals. In this role, you will monitor key integrated business planning performance indicators, cost-to-serve performance data, and help coordinate cross-functional work teams to meet high customer-service standards.
- Main responsibility would be the Inventory and Load Out Planning for our plant in Izegem (can be very well operate from our head office at Schiphol)
- Maintain data relevant to network distribution planning activities including capacity, constraint, logistics, supplier, master and location data.
- Participate in generating and executing cycle and safety stock plans for the assigned product or location, using the approved supply plan inputs.
- Help develop gap coverage plans during inventory shortages.
- Help create requirements plan and long-term supply plan for assigned product(s) and location(s) as input for the integrated business planning cycle.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 155 years of experience. Cargill has 155,000 employees in 70 countries/regions who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
- high quality in logistic and supply chain management
- continuous improvement
Are you interested in this role? Please write a short motivation and upload your CV. You can also call me if you have any questions.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.