Do you want to work for Philips Domestic appliances as an order manager in Eindhoven and do you speak Dutch, Italian or German? Do you have experience in managing the end to end order process for an international company an are you available for the duration of 6 months? This is your chance!what we offer
- €2400 - €3000 gross/moth based on your experience
- Work fulltime or parttime, based on your wishes
- A chance to work for Philips DA!
- Travel Expenses paid and 8,33% holiday allowance
For this position we are looking for experienced order managers!
- mbo+ degree, hbo/wo graduate
- preferably you have experience with managing orders in SAP
- good Excel skills
- great communication skills
- you are available on a short notice, for the duration of approximately 6 months
- you speak English ánd Italian or English ánd German, or English ánd Dutch.
As a key player you as an order manager are in charge of the fulfillment from order receiving until complete delivery. The work instructions will guide you in this process.
- pre-screen the orders, analyzes differences between order and catalog
- manage and process backlog and order changes in a timely manner
- create license keys
- follow-up invoice creation to ensure order can be shipped and closed
- answering the customers questions regarding their orders
We offer you the chance to start your career at Philips Domestic Appliances.
We introduce you to a diversity of people who come from all over the world, who can become friends or just fun colleagues to work with. This (temporary) job order manager is a great position within Philips Supply Chain. Which will give you a great perspective of logistics within an international company.
Are you the order manager we are looking for? Apply through our website or call us for more information!