Do you want to work for Philips Domestic appliances as an order manager in Eindhoven? Do you have experience in managing the end to end order process for an international company an are you available for the duration of 6 months? This is your chance!
- 29 september 2021
- vacaturenummer: 490924
€2400 - €3000 gross/moth based on your experience
Work fulltime or parttime, based on your wishes
A chance to work for Philips DA!
Travel Expenses paid and 8,33% holiday allowance
For this position we are looking for experienced order managers!
- mbo+ degree, hbo/wo graduate
- preferably you have experience with managing orders in SAP
- good Excel skills
- great communication skills
- you are available on a short notice, for the duration of approximately 6 months
- you speak English, English and Dutch or English and German.
As a key player you as an order manager are in charge of the fulfillment from order receiving until complete delivery. The work instructions will guide you in this process.
- pre-screen the orders, analyzes differences between order and catalog
- manage and process backlog and order changes in a timely manner
- create license keys
- follow-up invoice creation to ensure order can be shipped and closed
- answering the customers questions regarding their orders
We offer you the chance to start your career at Philips Domestic Appliances.
We introduce you to a diversity of people who come from all over the world, who can become friends or just fun colleagues to work with. This (temporary) job order manager is a great position within Philips Supply Chain. Which will give you a great perspective of logistics within an international company.
Are you the order manager we are looking for? Apply through our website or call us for more information!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.