Are you looking for an internship where you can use your creative ideas? Are you good at networking and do you have strong communication skills? Then this may be the internship for you!
- 29 september 2021
- vacaturenummer: 490824
Internship allowance of 500 euros
Gain practical experience
Work in an international environment
Time for personal development
Do you have what we are looking for, and are we wat you are looking for? Let’s connect!
You are university student (WO/final year HBO) of communication or a related field (PR, media management, journalism, marketing). Biopharmaceutical sciences with communication track is a strong plus.
- You are proactive, independent and enthusiastic
- You can communicate clearly in English (Dutch is appreciated but not a requirement)
- You have a creative mind and are a good storyteller
- You have video editing skills, graphic design skills are a plus
We will give YOU the space to innovate!
- You write and compile newsletters and short news items.
- You create and publish appropriate, renewed and creative content in line with company guidelines.
- You contribute to updating and improving the existing content and to making it more accessible.
- You breathe new life into the (inter)departmental communication strategy, shaping it into a sustainable and captivating standard which ensures that our extra-departmental colleagues feel involved.
- You will work in close collaboration and knowledge sharing with colleagues and will report within the DSO Support Team.
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention is part of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson.
Our company is dedicated to preventing and combatting infectious diseases by focusing on the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of groundbreaking vaccines.
Our dynamic organization embraces an innovative culture in which a can do state of mind is the central point. Therefore, we are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves and want to contribute to strengthen our team.
During this internship you would be joining us in the Drug Substance Operations (DSO) department located in the Leiden Bioscience park.
Here we proudly produced, in record time, the first Janssen batches of Covid-19 vaccines! Under the motto of “never a dull moment!” we also work on the manufacturing of cell banks and vaccines candidates against various diseases such as HIV and Ebola, delivering high-quality results to our customers.
Do you have any questions or would you like to have more information about our
internship possibilities, please contact us via 071-5162521 or e-mail
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.