Are you customer and service focused? Do you have experience in order management and do you have strong communication and problem solving skills? Are you fluent in German and English? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a customer service candidate who can start asap to work for our client in Breda. Interested? Please read the job description below to find out more about this Customer Service role in Breda.
- € 2.414 - € 2.736 gross per month
- Office in Breda. At the moment working from home
- Full time and parttime is also possible
- International organisation specialized in medicine
- Long term assignment
- Meaningful career through challenging assignments
We are looking for a candidate who is experienced in working with automated systems (computer bases business systems) like MS-Office. Experience with SAP and Salesforce is a plus, but not a need. The are the right fit for this role if you are customer and service focused. Also you are a process-orientated person and you are good in optimizing work processes.
Other requirements are:
- 1 – 2 year experience working in a customer service role;
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication + native level German is required;
- Experience with issue handling in a Supply Chain environment;
- You have strong communication and problem solving skills;
- You have the ability to set priorities and timely escalation.
In this role you are part of the "Customer Success"department. You will act as the first line contact for Customer and Sales Offices, credit / debit / return orders, complaints and Track & Trace activities. The activities involved in this role are:
In the field of customer care you are responsible for handling all the inbound and outbound contacts, such as phone calls, e-mail and fax. The core of this position is to build and maintain internal and external relationships with affiliates, physicians, pharmacists, wholesalers, hospitals and distributors. You have to exchange complex information with customers to solve their problems within Amgen’s procedures. Also you will provide ongoing support to make sure that the customers are satisfied.
- Inbound and outbound handling of contacts with Customers and other stakeholders;
- Perform track and trace on daily basis, follows up on delays, and signs off reports;
- Execute returns for all order types, credit and debit notes, follows up timely release;
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal and external customers;
- Maintain and update Customer Master Data requests.
It is an American organization which specializes in biotechnological medicines, with a powerful sense of a shared purpose towards its mission: 'To Serve Patients'. The company receives its products as semi-manufactured goods, which are then packed country-specific, stored and eventually shipped to various countries worldwide.
What else can you expect?
- A full time job in day shift at an international company. A gross monthly salary between € 2.414 - € 2.736 gross per month based on a 40 hour working week, salary depends on experience.
- Also you will receive a travel allowance, €0.19 per km. Costs for public transport are fully reimbursed.
- In addition to your salary, you have 30 vacation days per year and 8% holiday allowance.
- You will receive your salary every week as we handle a weekly payment.
Are you interested in this job after reading the description? Then respond via the website with a motivation letter and an up to date CV in English. Do you have any questions? Please contact us via the contact details below.