Are you looking for a fulltime job from Monday till Friday? Do you have experience in the logistics and do you like physical work? Do you want to work from 05:00-14:30 or do you prefer 15:30-00:00? At FedEx, close to Schiphol, everything is possible as warehouse employee! Keep reading!what we offer
- A fulltime job for a longer period of time
- A good salary of €12,60 gross per hour
- You have the weekends off
- The possibility to develop yourself in logistics
- Travel allowance for €0,19 per kilometer
- The chance to get a contract at FedEx
To work at FedEx as warehouse employee it would be nice if you have experience in the logistics. What do we ask from you to work as a warehouse employee at FedEx:
- You have no problem with physical work
- You have your own transport
- You live in the Netherlands for at least 8 years
- You speak Dutch or English
- You are able to get a VGB and are prepared to wait for it (2 weeks)
As a warehouse employee at FedEx you will be busy with handling all kinds off packages. You will be busy with sorting and scanning them. Later during the day you will also be busy with building up airplane pallets. The work at FedEx can be heavy, because the handle quite heavy packages.
At FedEx you will work from Monday till Friday, so you have the weekends off! There is the possibility to always work 06:00-14:30 or always 14:30-23:00. You need your own transport to work at FedEx, because there is no public transport.
FedEx is a logistical and courier services company. They send packages all over the world! They have over 450.000 employees worldwide and are still growing. Don’t you want to be a part of this great and worldwide company?job application
Are you the warehouse employee we are looking for at FedEx? Can’t you wait to get started? Then apply quickly. For questions you can contact us through the contact details below. You can also send a whatsapp message to 06-22032041! We hope to hear from you!