The Product and Marketing Lifting Agreement (PMLA) is an agreement between the Dow Chemical Company and the Sadara Chemical Company – a Joint Venture between Dow and Aramco in Saudi Arabia – that defines Dow’s responsibility to efficiently market and sell the Sadara produced products. The team is utilizing a by Dow developed system called MARS (Marketing Agreement Reporting System), ECC and several core Dow work processes for compliance and related financial closing activities.
- 27 september 2021
- vacaturenummer: 490390
A monthly salary between €2.600 - €3.400
An exciting full time job
An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in Controllers work processes, systems & tools, preferred
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Organizational skills to effectively prioritize work to meet strict deadlines
This role is responsible for the execution of multiple work process activities supporting the PMLA with the primary focus in the area of inventory related transactions to help ensure the accuracy of the inventory records for PMLA inventory uplifted and sold by Dow as well as support the financial statement analysis of the PMLA inventory transactions on the respective business balance sheets and income statements by being the primary financial interface with multiple Dow work processes and functions to achieve the desired results. Furthermore another part is to make sure that all data sent to Sadara is correct and accurate and to make sure that the Sadara invoices are paid in time.
- Perform data analysis and identify the correct prices to be used for the Inventory Valuation and support Product Costing
- Analyze the Aging of the PMLA inventory and summarize to management findings of results and the financial impact on Dow
- Perform specific tasks to ensure timely invoice payments and accurate compliance with the PMLA’s billing and reporting requirements related to inventory, especially in regards to inquiries made by Sadara
- Collaborate with team members and Dow partners on PMLA compliance matters and assist in the monthly and annual closing process by performing Accruals, Adjustments to the GR/IR Valuation, Reclassifications, and Financial Statement Analysis
- Understand and apply accounting principles commensurate with areas of responsibility
- Responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the activities have current work process documentation in a well-organized manner
- Identify work process improvements and actively participate with solution development/implementation
- Identify and organize data defects from source ECC transactions for engagement with core Dow work processes for resolution
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like you ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.