Are you looking for a position in customer service in Amsterdam, and do you want to be part of a nice team with an informal way of working? Do you like supporting customers' questions and inquiries about their purchases? If in addition to this do you speak fluent Dutch with good French & English, we might have the perfect opportunity for you!
- 12 oktober 2021
- vacaturenummer: 489302
€12,24 gross per hour
40h per week
25 vacation days (yearly) 8,33% holiday pay
You get a full day of training with the team
A 5 months contract, with a chance of extension
A hybrid way of work via home & office
- You speak and write Dutch at a (near) native level and you are fluent in English. A good knowledge of French is a plus
- You have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a customer service-oriented role
- You are available to work on Saturday from time to time (for a nice extra 50% on top of your salary)
- You answer B2B and B2C client questions through phone, email, and chat and process orders;
- You proactively assess a client's needs and act accordingly;
- You analyze customer feedback, and proactively make suggestions for improving processes;
- Because of your flexibility, you like to help other teams out when needed!
The company we are hiring for works both B2B and B2C and is one of the major European players in the industry. The culture is informal and is similar to a culture you may find in a family-run business. The position is for 5 months initially, with a chance for an extension.
If this role sounds like it’s for you, then click on the link below to start the application process!
Randstad Multilingual | Swedish | English | Customer Service Representative
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.