- 24 oktober 2017
- vacaturenummer: 4892
Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 336,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture's Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR. Currently we are looking for talent people to join our international team in Prague as a:
Junior Procurement Associate with Dutch
Procurement is a process of obtaining goods or services for the best possible value or price that are vital for the organization. This includes processing of orders according to set guidelines and improve and automate the purchasing system based on the most wanted goods and services.
- Provide telephone and email support during office hours.
- Requisition Processing:
- Pre-qualify requests by determining quality and completeness based on guidelines.
- Identify and source potential suppliers based on the requirements provided by client.
- Obtain and analyze quote/pricing from non-contracted suppliers.
- Help Desk Support:
- Assist with process guidance and functional questions
- Direct communication with users and suppliers via phone and email.
- Solving issues arising in connection with procurement processes in Accenture and client`s tools.
- Content Maintenance:
- Maintain and Obtain supplier information.
- You will interface directly with suppliers and clients either by email or phone.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Customer Service background
- Dutch and English, Dutch on min. C1 level
- Basic Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Active team player with a pro-active attitude
- Experience in Purchasing or Logistics is an advantage
- Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and gain valuable international work experience while working in a Dutch team;
- Relocation bonus;
- Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.);
- Professional growth based on performance.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.