You love numbers, you are very analytical and you would love to be part of The Dow Chemical Company? We have an opportunity for you at Invoice to Cash department.
- 16 september 2021
- vacaturenummer: 488550
Monthly salary between €2.500 - €3.200
An exciting full time job
An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
- Bachelor degree in Economics and/or Administration
- Preferred SAP Knowledge
- Strong computer skills including Word and Excel and Access is a prerequisite
- Fluent English verbally and in writing
- Minimum of 4 years previous work experience in Finance department or customer service
- Good knowledge of Value Added Tax guidelines
- Some experience with Office Professional tasks would also be preferred
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and analytical skills
The Rebate Reconciler works closely with different sub-groups within the Invoice to Cash organization and is responsible for maintaining and monitoring rebate amounts and ensures rebate payouts are properly documented and approved. In addition it is the responsibility of the Rebate Reconciler to ensure accuracy and integrity of all accounting transactions including timely reconciliation of Rebate accrual accounts.
- As self-directed team member provide 1st level support to other members
- High level knowledge of SAP Order to Cash applications which includes Order Entry, Material Flow, Billing and Accounts Receivable
- High level knowledge of master data set ups
- Support Audit requirements: e.g.: Tax-Audits, Internal and External Audits
- Timely and accurate reconciliation of the Rebate accrual accounts in order to have correct reflection in our Financial Statements
- Maintain and monitor rebate agreements with their amounts
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of all resulting accounting transactions and keep documentation/procedures actual for the area of responsibility
- Provide guidance in new agreement set-ups from internal control and accounting policy perspective
Dow Benelux constantly works on innovation. They do this by combining scientific insights with their technological knowledge. The beating heart of Dow Benelux is in Terneuzen, Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Zeelandic Flanders, the Netherlands). With its 17 plants and about 3,200 employees, Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of The Dow Chemical Company. As the largest employer in Zeelandic Flanders, Dow contributes to the economic and social success of this region.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you are rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like your ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.