Would you like to work full time in logistics with a change to get a permanent contract? Ceva is a great company were you have a lot of career opportunities. The give different courses and a stable amount of hours. And on top of all that you work for one of the biggest companies in the Netherlands Bol.com.what we offer
- A salary of €10,86 per hour from 17 years old
- Travel allowance from €0,19 pro km
- Opportunity for a fixed contract
- Allowance from 21:00 hour 35% Sunday 100%
- Opportunity for development and training
- You can work 40 hours a week
Before you can start working please read the requirements.
- You can apply for a VOG
- You are available for 32 to 40 hours a week.
- You speak English or Dutch.
You will be working at the Chutes, this can be physically demanding. You sort all orders by zip code. Then you make sure that they go into the different trucks from the belt. Work is done from Sunday to Friday. (so not on Saturdays) from 07.00 - 15.45 and from 16.15 - 01.00.where will you work
Ceva is an organization that arranges logistics for customers. This way, Ceva's customers do not have to worry about it. Ceva does this for Bol.com, among others. Ceva is looking for employees who want to work here for a longer period of time. At Ceva you will get the opportunity to develop yourself in the field of logistics. You will be doing many different tasks.
- Ceva's address is Inundatiedok 34 in Nieuwegein.
- You will receive a travel allowance of 19 cents per kilometer. This is a maximum of EUR 11.20 per day.
Interested? Apply directly and make sure that you CV is online. We will respond as soon as possible.