Vos Logistics is looking for a clamp forklift driver. Do you have a forklift certificate, and are you looking for a job working in two shifts? Then this is the right job for you! Read further for more details!what we offer
- Salary between € 12,88 and € 13,39 (incl. ADV)
- Travel allowance of 19 cents per kilometer
- Work for a long period of time
- Pension plan after 8 worked weeks
- Shift allowance 8,75%
- Working in two shifts 06.00-15.00 15.00-23.00
Are you a team player and do you have a good sense of humor. Then you will fit right in at vos! You are the ideal clamp forklift driver for us if you:
- Have experience and a certificate for a forklift or clamp truck
- Have knowledge of the Dutch or English language
- Are in good physical condition
Vos is a European logistics service provider. As a clamp forklift driver, you will be working at the Vorstengrafdonk department in Oss! We work inside with white goods products. It is a combination of physical work and driving a clamp forklift to move pallets. What will your first week look like at Vos? Together in a group, you will get an explanation of how to drive a clamp truck. A special area has been made available where you can practice driving. You will drive on a parcour in order to get the hang of everything. When you're ready, you can get started!
- Your working hours are in the morning from 6:00 to 15:00. And in the afternoon from 15:00 to 23:00.
- You can also work occasionally on Sundays from 17:00 to 22:00.
Vos Logistics is a transport company from Oss in the Netherlands. They provide various transport and logistics services. If you function well you have a chance of a contract from the employer.job application
Interested in getting started as a forklift driver? All you have to do is apply via the 'apply' button. Do you have any questions? Please contact us using the details below.