Would you like to work full-time in logistics? And a great opportunity for a permanent contract? Ceva is a great employer with many career opportunities and a large amount of training courses you can follow.what we offer
- A gross salary of €10,86 per hour from 17 years
- Travel allowance of €0,19 pro km
- Opportunity for a fixed contract
- Shift surcharge from 21:00 hour 35% Sunday 100%
- Opportunity for development and training
- You can work 40 hours a week.
Would you like to work in shifts with many varied tasks? Read on quickly!
- You can apply for a VOG
- You are available for 40 hours a week.
- You speak English or Dutch.
At Ceva in Nieuwegein you will work as an orderpicker for Bol.com. The orders of Bol.com are collected and prepared for shipment from Ceva. You will be working from Sunday till Friday. (so not on Saturday) from 07.00 - 15.45 and from 16.15 - 01.00.
The work will include:
- Checking and registering incoming goods
- Picking the products and making the orders ready for dispatch
- Working with hand scanner
- Sorting the products
- Packing of products
- Tansferring and sorting the stored products
Ceva is an organization that arranges logistics for customers. This way, Ceva's customers do not have to worry about it. Ceva does this for Bol.com, among others. Ceva is looking for employees who want to work here for a longer period of time. At Ceva you will get the opportunity to develop yourself in the field of logistics. You will be doing many different tasks.
- Ceva's address is Inundatiedok 34 in Nieuwegein.
- You will receive a travel allowance of 19 cents per kilometer. This is a maximum of EUR 11.20 per day.
Are you interested? Apply online or send us an email!