ASML is growing and we are looking for good candidates for various challenging positions within ASML. Do you have a background in engineering and have experience as a Mechanic! We would like to talk to you!what we offer
- € 2600,- per month and 20% profit share
- temporary position with chance of contract at ASML
- travel allowance of max. € 7,60 per day
- fulltime position in 2 shifts
- working at a super high tech company
- 25% shift allowance
you are the mechanic we are looking for if you have the following:
- MBO 3/4 degree in Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mechatronics or similar
- 2-3 years of experience with assembling
- you can communicate in English and if you can speak Dutch that is a plus
- you live in the Netherlands
The department where you will be working as a mechanic is responsible for the assembly and de-assembly of chip machines. The most advanced machines are built from submodules into a large working machine. Once the machine has been tested and adjusted it is taken apart again in parts for transport. The machine is full of challenges that you solve independently or in a team.
Your task within this department is to assemble modules and to assemble the chip machines. This sounds simple! But the basic modules of the machines alone involve 600 standard procedures.
Furthermore, you identify structural problems and report them in SAP, so that continuous improvements can be made. You are flexibly employable at various places in the assembly process.
ASML in Veldhoven is one of the most successful high-tech companies in the world.
As a market leader, ASML produces advanced and complex machines for the chip industry. These machines are purchased worldwide by companies like Samsung and Intel. The machines produce for example chips for smartphones, tablets and other computers.
If you want to see more about ASML, check out YouTube. These videos give a good impression of the work at ASML.
Are you interested in this position as an assembler at ASML? Don't wait any longer and ask about the possibilities. Apply via the button below, with your CV and motivation.