- 11 april 2018
- vacaturenummer: 48447
Do you have strong administrative skills and would you love to work in an international company? Are you fluent in English and German? Then this might just be a description of your future job!
As an Account Support Coordinator you are a member of the Account Support Team, working within a multi-functional Regional Team organizing, preparing and archiving the administrative workflow of the Sales Process. For that reason the Account Support Coordinator works in very close cooperation with Account Managers and supports him/her in organizing the sales process in the most efficient and effective way.
The Account Support Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Contact customers;
- Support for the Account Manager in the Sales Process;
- Central point of contact for customer towards internal partners;
- Responsible for contract execution;
- Gather and analyses usage reports and other pre-sales call analysis
- Report to the Account Support Manager
In this role you need to have strong administrative skills as they are mainly administrative tasks.
The company offers you a the opportunity to start your career in a multinational who operates on a global level. The salary indication is around € 2300,- gross per month for a 36 hour week (which you can divide flexibly).
You will receive a contract via Randstad until September 2019.
The ideal candidate
- You speak excellent English and (near) native German
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Administrative skills
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and knowledge of IT systems (Siebel, CRM) is a plus
- Flexible, capable to work under high pressure
- Well structured, accurate, able to administrate and monitor entire sales process
- Customer-service oriented
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.