As part of the One JSC Lab situated at the Janssen Biologics Manufacturing site in Leiden, the Chemical, Physical & Raw Material test team is responsible for execution of all analytical test methods using various (compendial) techniques, for products ranging from early clinical up to commercial process control, release and stability.
- 13 maart 2023
- vacaturenummer: 484015
A starting salary of € 2716,00
A full time job for a longer time
Work for a unique employer
Work at the Science Park in Leiden
ADV allowance of 5,5% on top of your salary
For the Chemical, Physical & Raw Material team we are looking for an enthusiastic technician. Do you recognize yourself in the following aspects?
- As education background you completed a Bachelor or Master in the direction of Life Sciences, analytical Chemistry, Bio Chemistry or similar
- Experience with GLP or GMP is seen as positive
- It is important that you speak, write, read and understand English
- A flexible and organized work attitude is seen as benifical
- You are proactive and are able to work in a team as well as individual.
The analyses performed within the team are, but are not limited to: spectrophotometry, osmolality, conductivity, glidability, nephelometry, turbidity, pH, appearance, identity testing (final product and gas), total organic carbon, water content, volume, container integrity (blue dye ingress and vacuum decay) and particles (foreign, translucent, subvisible).
Within this position you will:
- Provide support to the laboratory by performing operational tasks such as equipment maintenance and calibration, preparation of samples and reagents, document management, etc.
- Generate results, analyze data, and review data generated by peers
- Deliver on test activities in line with the schedule and lab priorities with a good record of right the first-time testing
- Learn about and adheres to safety & compliance best practices
- Display knowledge of products manufactured at specific location
- Display knowledge of analytical test methods related to the product quality performed within the department
- Continuously improve capabilities and expands responsibilities within the lab
Janssen Biologics is part of Johnson & Johnson. Janssen Biologics develops, produces and sells medicines that are used worldwide in the fight against cancer, cardiovascular, infectious and autoimmune diseases such as Crohn's disease and Rheumatism. Janssen is an interesting company in all aspects, where the 1100 employees are the key to their success!
- To apply for this job it is important to have a European passport or a valid work permit for working in the Netherlands.
Watch the video below to take a look at your new employer.
Does this vacancy suit your interest? Apply as soon as possible!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this vacancy.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.