For our client in the pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for a motivated HR administrator! Do you have experience in HR and are you looking for a new job opportunity? Then this might be something suiting for you!
- 09 augustus 2021
- vacaturenummer: 481672
You will be working in a fast growing company!
Courses to support your development!
Flexible working hours!
Access to their sports center and sports facility
Gross salary between € 2500 and € 3000
For this position, the following things are important:
- you have at least 1 year experience in HR administration or support;
- you have throrough knowledge about Dutch labour law;
- you are fluent in English and German, Dutch is a plus;
- experience with Afas would be an advantage;
As an HR advisor, you will have several tasks to your responsibility, such as welcoming new employees by doing on-boarding, HR administration and handling the off-boarding of employees. Furthermore:
- you manage benefits administration, enrollment, compliance reporting and other verifications;
- payroll administration;
- maintaining personnel files;
- creating employment contracts.
You will be working for a large international company with many growth opportunities!
- a German company with a German culture;
- a leading company in online pharmaceuticals.
Interested? Please apply via the application button! Or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.