The Total Rewards Specialist enables a best in class employee experience through exceptional service delivery and subject matter consultation for Benefits. This includes the management, implementation, and delivery of innovative solutions specific to Benefits. This role is also the second level of support to provide specialist expertise to triage and escalate cases.
- 10 januari 2022
- vacaturenummer: 480757
A market-conform salary
An exciting full time job
An online platform (Good HabitZ) with e-learnings
Travel and tunnel expenses reimbursed
Dow can offer you a contract at any time
The Total Rewards Specialist coordinates the management of the benefits and pension plans within the EMEAI region. In this role you’re responsible to drive the innovation, execution of agreed service levels, and achieve operational excellence in the area of Benefits and Pension. Additionally, this role requires the ability to think strategically, systemically, and analytically while consulting with internal stakeholders and external vendors. Strong project and change management skills will be critical to the success of this role.
- 4+ years of benefits/pension management and administration experience, or Finance related experience.
- Understanding of basic benefits/pension philosophy, theory and methodologies, programs, practices, and policies.
- Ability to effectively work with other people and be collaborative, cross-functional and diplomatic.
- Experience in a complex organization or consulting role desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and work with a sense of urgency in a highly dynamic environment.
The candidate will act as Subject matter expert for Total Rewards Benefit inquiries, and acts as the subject matter expert on end-to-end processes, anticipates patterns and links across HR disciplines, and looks beyond the immediate problem to the wider implications.
Furthermore the candidate will represent the discipline on projects. Additionally, this role requires the ability to think strategically, systemically, and analytically while consulting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for implementation, management and coordination of specific benefits en pension programs, typically on a regional level.
- Second level of support to provide specialist expertise to triage and escalate cases.
- Managing, owning and having full accountability for the data to and from the (pension) providers/authorities for the supported EMEAI countries.
- Coordinate benefits and pension reporting. Participation in EMEAI Benefits projects.
- Develop and maintain (compliance of) documentation of operating policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Ensuring accurate and timely payments to vendors Processing information with confidentiality and with a high level of accuracy.
- Perform activities according to the Dow internal control & compliance framework including internal and external audits in line with SOX controls.
- Continuously improves processes to reduce cost and improve customer service.
Dow Terneuzen is the second largest production site of Dow globally and the largest Dow site in the Benelux. Dow Chemical's service center consists of a strong and multicultural team of talented individuals. As Customer Service Specialist you will interface with customers, multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and profitability to Dow.
Working for Dow is fun! Not only is the job interesting and challenging but you're rewarded by the amazing colleagues you encounter. Sounds like your ideal job? For further questions we are always available: 0115-689850 or e-mail to email@example.com.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.