VACANCY OPERATOR/MACHINE OPERATOR | 5-SHIFT SERVICE | YEAR CONTRACT | FULL TIME | €16.38 GROSS PER HOUR | IMMEDIATELY | LONGER PERIOD OF TIME | SURROUNDINGS WEERT
- 14 oktober 2021
- vacaturenummer: 480536
€16,38 gross per hour, excl. 26,6% shift wages
Challenging job where you can grow and learn a lot
Year contract with one month trial period
You are handy, physically fit and pick up work quickly. You also feel at home in chemistry.
Preferably you have work experience in a technical position such as an operator. For example, do you like to tinker with cars, make your own porch or do you have other technical hobbies? Then this also ties in with this vacancy! Are you in doubt about this? Please contact us using the details below.
The department where you will be working is called Electrolysis.
- you will mainly be working on Cathode and Anode control, cleaning and replacement
- regular inspection and repair of piping, electrodes, paralines, cells, etc.
- supplying the (zinc) loading floor and solving malfunctions in lifts and tipping tables
- manning the Zincdust department and performing maintenance on the blowing device, extraction and zinc pumps
- operate stripping machines, troubleshoot transport system and replace defective cathodes
- Control Electrolyte circulation system, collect samples, adjust concentrations and temperature.
You will work within a production company in the metal industry in the Weert area. It is a company with a pleasant working environment with a collegial and informal atmosphere with short internal lines.
- €16.38 gross per hour from the age of 21 as basic wage. The shift allowance is 26.6%, which is calculated on the basis of €17.90 gross per hour from 21 years
- travel expenses are reimbursed up to a maximum of 80 kilometers one way, €0.19 per kilometre
- follow a VAPRO training at the company, so that you can be optimally deployed as a process operator!
- long-term function and attractive additional
- employment conditions
- 25 vacation days per year, 8.33% vacation pay and a pension (in due course).
- training and courses (partly) compensated by Randstad
Is this job made for you? Do you already see yourself working for this company? Reply before the 30th of August. Hopefully we'll talk soon!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.