VACANCY OPERATOR/MACHINE OPERATOR | 2 SHIFTS | ONE YEAR CONTRACT WITH ONE MONTH TRIAL PERIOD | 8.5% SHIFT WORK ALLOWANCE | 40 HOURS | IMMEDIATELY | LONGER PERIOD OF TIME | SURROUNDINGS WEERT
- 04 oktober 2021
- vacaturenummer: 480504
€14,68 gross per hour, excl. 8,5% shift wage
For a longer period of time
Challenging job where you can grow and learn a lot
One year contract with one month trial period!
Preferably you have work experience in a technical position such as an operator. For example, do you like to tinker with cars, make your own porch or do you have other technical hobbies? Then this also ties in with this vacancy! Are you in doubt about this? Please contact us using the details below
- technical insight
- handy and you pick up work easily
- you are willing to work on weekends
You will mainly be busy unloading the incoming trains, loading concentrate into the hoppers and mixing concentrate. You use a number of larger trucks and payloaders for this. Candidates do not need to have a certificate for this because you will be trained for this internally. It is important that you have some feeling for controlling devices.
- receiving trucks
- cleaning wagons with a high-pressure sprayer
- contacting drivers
- handling waybills
- designating the right loading location are part of your daily tasks.
You will work within a production company in the metal industry in the Weert area. It is a company with a pleasant working environment with a collegial and informal atmosphere with short internal lines.
- €14.68 gross per hour as basic wage, including an ADV surcharge
- a surcharge of 8.5% in the 2 shifts, calculated on a different salary, namely €16.03 gross per hour
- travel expenses are reimbursed up to a maximum of 80 kilometers one way, €0.19 per kilometre
- position for a longer period in which you will be taken over by the company if you function well
- 25 vacation days per year, 8.33% vacation pay and a pension (in due course)
- training and courses (partly) compensated by Randstad
Are you enthusiastic after reading the vacancy and do you think this job is made for you? Then we would like to receive your motivated application. Please respond before the 30th of August.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.