Nice part-time job of management assistant at an international company in Gorinchem. Opportunities for permanent employment
- 22 juli 2021
- vacaturenummer: 480467
a competitive salary;
at least 40 days of annual leave;
continuous focus on development
international environment focusing on innovation
- At least 5 years of experience in a supporting or Secretary position
- 24 hours per week available
- Good communication skills, both verbal as in writing in Dutch and English, this is necessary. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including OneDrive, SharePoint and OneNote)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills. Integrity and confidentiality, organizationsensitivity
- A businesslike team player, with a proactive and problem solving attitude. You are of course honestand reliable.
In this role as Management Assistant you are the first point of contact and working in close corporation with the Director Operations.
You are in direct contact with the Operations organization for amongst other the preparation and organization of business meetings, business visits and administrative tasks. Next to that, you support the employees who are hired at the foreign yards of the division MSV. Duties are diverse; its important that you are able to act quickly, think ahead and take initiative.
- Calendar management, maintain the agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings, conferences and events
- Handle, taking care and prioritizing of all incoming and outgoing (confidential) correspondence anddocuments
- Organizing (in consultation with Technical Support) foreign business trips and hotel reservations,including travel documents and registration, while taking into account the current COVID 19 measures
- Organizing and preparation of (digital) meetings
- Management and handling of different confidential document and information. Think for example ofcollecting the meeting documents, setting up of PowerPoint presentations, distributing the agenda,writing the meeting minuting and action list and follow
- Administrative tasks like authorize invoices, expenses, hours, etc.
- Maintaining your relation network
- Ad hoc tasks to support the Management Team, Project Management, Contract Management.
Our client is looking for a Management Assistant with an enthusiastic and pro-active
attitude. In this position you support the team in a broad spectrum and we would like someone who is attentive and independent. Are you interested? Please let us know!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.