Are you looking for work as a production worker? At Ceva in Bleiswijk we are looking for production workers in the warehouse. There is an opportunity here to get a fixed contract after half a year!
- 21 juli 2021
- vacaturenummer: 480355
€10,73 gross per hour
A possible fixed contract after half a year
Work at one of the leading companies
A fun team to work with
Part-time and full-time work
- Requesting and received a VOG is not a problem;
- Work for at least 3 days per week;
- You can work with a computer;
- Experience with an EPT;
- You can carry at least 20 kilos;
- A working level of English or Dutch.
Via Randstad you can work at Ceva in Bleiswijk. This will be in the warehouse. This job requires you to carry 20 kilos. Each morning you and your team will divide the tasks. These will include the following.
- Picking orders;
- Packing, working with a scanner and loading products before the end of the day;
- Working on the EPT;
- Work between 08:00 in the morning and 23:00 in the evening.
Ceva is one of the leading companies in the logistics sector. They plan and do the logistical work for other companies. Ceva saves product for companies in The Netherlands. This is why the employees are so important. Are you interested in following a training to try something else in the warehouse? That is not a problem.
- The address of Ceva is Prismalaan Oost 17-19;
- The travel allowance is €0,19 cents per km with a maximum of €11,90 per day.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.