If you have already experience in Customer Service within an international working environment, you speak both English & Dutch fluently and you are looking for a customer support role starting as of August then keep reading! We are looking for a support specialist!
- 27 juli 2021
- vacaturenummer: 480313
A fast growing company
An opportunity of a variety of training
A contract via Randstad & a supportive environment
This role is for a minimum of 2 months
€14,37 gross per hour
Who are you, as the perfect candidate for this support specialist role?
- You have a proven work experience in customer service of an international company Experience
- You speak both English and Dutch on a very fluent level
- You are familiar with MS Office, different online systems, including Google Sheets
- You know how to handle a high volume tasks and how to adapt adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- An understanding of HR or experience in an HR-related position is a plus
As a support specialist, this is what you will do:
- Answering questions and queries from couriers in The Netherlands
- Providing information about shifts, schedules, equipment and/or online systems
- Being responsible for a variety of HR administrative tasks
- Being responsible for HR documentation
- The company is a global player dedicated to the food industry.
If this sounds like you then we can’t wait to review your English CV and to have a chat!
Randstad Multilingual | Dutch | English | Customer service | Customer support | Support specialist
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.