- 12 april 2018
- vacaturenummer: 48029
For SABIC is located we're searching for an Operational Purchaser located in Bergen op Zoom.
In this position you'll have a key role in the purchase to pay process and you'll release orders against existing procurement contracts. You contribute to the Purchase to Pay process by ensuring the availability of goods and services, so that business processes can be executed as planned: without stress and any risk of huge losses due to interruptions and delays. You'll represent the Procurement department and the Procurement function while being present, available and reachable for customers with swift communication, while continuously demonstrating commitment to the job and persuing a high service level.
- Generate and maintain customer satisfaction as far as procurement and purchasing are concerned, with particular attention to complaints handling and the actual performance level of suppliers
- Prioritize the intake of requests: collect, check, challenge specifications, ask for supplier quotes, deal with requests and underlying needs and interests, identify risky (long delivery) items (Turn arounds, projects), and estimate risks
- Support and advise customers: provide current market information, make suggestions on possible alternatives and point out opportunities (the same result at lower costs)
- Instruct and support internal customers: how to handle orders, set up the system;
- Purchasing (goods and services up to predetermined amount) and expediting (critical) running orders and provide aftercare
- Trouble shooting: solve immediately urgent procurement problems in order to avoid the risk of interrupting the manufacturing processes and possibly causing huge financial losses (Running Business, Turn Around).
- Document the Procurement process and keep archives up-to-date as required by auditors
- A MBO/HBO degree (Additional commercial training (Nevi) is considered a plus)
- Excellent Excel skills and experience with ERP systems (SAP knowledge is considered a plus)
- Excellent language skills in English and Dutch
- Good social skills / teamplayer
- Proven experience in a customer oriented environment
- Combination of planning skills as well as ability to deal with urgent issues.
- Ability to prioritize
- Drive for execution and results
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Then we look forward to receiving your resume and motivanional letter!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.